Most people are looking for ways to interact with different institutions including customers, banks, vendors, government institutions,… with complete confidence. Therefore, the digital signature is created to solve the problem. A digital signature is usually created by an electronic signature device or specific application. But people are not eager to use these devices separately. So people want the signature to be created by a machine that is constantly dealing with, like mobile. For this reason, the mobile signature was raised.
Mobile signature introduction
The mobile signature is basically a digital signature created by a SIM card and It can be used to undertake important and secure transactions. Mobile signature is created according to the concept of PKI and to provide the key on the user’s SIM cards. The Mobile Signature Service provider (MSSP) works as the heart of a Mobile Signature System (MSS). This center receives all requests sent by the application provider (AP) under ETSI TS 102.204 standard. After sending an appropriate command to the mobile user and receiving the results of the request by the user’s SIM card or mobile, appropriate response will be sent to the application provider about validity or Invalidity of the mobile signature.
The system of mobile signature service
The system of mobile signature services consists of the following four parts:
Mobile Signature Services Provider plays key role in the MSS system. The MSSP is the main core of the MSS platform for the size of the components. It also serves as a registration center, when a user wants to use mobile signature, it must first be registered in MSSP. By using MSSP and controlling MSSP requests, it does not require the storage of certificates on the SIM card, but certificates can be stored in the certificate authority repository.
APs can be individuals, organizations, stores, or institutions in general that support services used by the public. AP can be the banks, Internet stores, or in general the institutions that offer a service type that requires authentication and signature.
Mobile Phone End are also users who should mobile signature to perform an operation. CA is an entity that has a certificate authority task in MSS.
Advantages and features of using Mobile Signature
The MSS has the advantage that on aggregate makes it distinct from similar solutions. Following are some of these advantages:
Mobile signature, a win-win situation for everyone
The Mobile signature for all parties involved brings unique benefits. This section notes some of the benefits of the mobile signature.
Mobile signature benefits for users
- One password is sufficient for all
- No need to change password periodically
- It is possible to transfer large amounts.
- For all applications, the monotony experience is observed
- User friendly and easy to use
- No need to carry extra equipment.
- High security
Benefits of Mobile Signature for Service Providers
- There is a legally traceable security system.
- The authentication of different services is done in an integrated system.
- The same way is to provide services, customer satisfaction, and persistence of customer
- The cost of purchase, maintenance and management of extra hardware is eliminated
Benefits of Mobile Signature for Bank
- The bank is an interface for communication between the government and citizens (C2G, G2C) and the enterprise and customer (B2C, C2B).
- The bank becomes the center of the digital community.
- Increases revenue through the user and / or service provider.
- The identity of the people in the digital space will depend on their SIM cards.
- Continuing user use of the SIM card
- Providing new services, attracting customers
Unit 33, Floor 3, No.1, St Bistoon, Sq Fatemi, Tehran, Iran
Saturday-Wednesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 1 pm
Click to consult and meet with our experts